|Affiliation||San d'ma Shadar|
|Join Date||March 7, 2011|
|Bonded to||Serenla Tamowith|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: March 7, 2011
- Joined Tower: June 6, 2011
- Raised Soldier: September 18, 2011
- Aspired to San d'ma Shadar: October 30, 2011
- Raised Gaidin: March 30, 2012
- Company Commander of San d'ma Shadar: July 6, 2016 - February 5, 2018
- Honour Guard of San d'ma Shadar: July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014
- Warder Councillor of San d'ma Shadar:
- Classroom Teacher
- Diversity Awareness: November 2011 - December 2011
- Amyrlin's Award: Philanthropist of the Year - 2014
- Members' Choice Award: Most Likely to Make Our New Amyrlin Pull Her Hair Out - 2015
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2012 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Fall Ball 2012 - New York City, New York, USA
- Fall Ball 2015 - Duluth, Minnesota, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2015 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2016 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2017 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
Why did you choose San d'ma Shadar?
They're the guys I have always felt comfortable with and one of.
Who is your favorite character? Favorite nation?
Characters would be Mat before Brandon Sanderson took over the series (he just never seemed the same) or Perrin when he wasn't all "FAILE!!! FAILE!!!" No favorite nation really.
How were you introduced to the series?
My now wife introduced the series to me while we were dating
How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
My wife and the people really. It's a great community.
Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've attended a few and they're great. You get to put faces with names and get to know people better.
What do you do in "real life"?
I work in construction management.
What language(s) do you speak?
Do you have a pet?