|Join Date||July 15, 2004|
|Bonded to||Emp Orer|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 15, 2004
- Joined Tower: December 12, 2007
- Raised Accepted: March 9, 2008
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: June 8, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 24, 2008
- Head of the Blue Ajah: May 31, 2009 - January 1, 2011
- Soul of the Blue Ajah: November 2008 - May 2009
- Current Events Forum Moderator: December 16, 2007 - July 1, 2008
Other Tower Relationships
- Married to Emp Orer in Real Life.
Official Event Attendance
- Fall Ball 2008 - Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida, USA
Senior Member Interview
July 8, 2009
- Why did you choose Blue?
Something just clicked with this group of women. I love that they are active on the site, welcoming, and every time I start talking with a Blue I don't know well I learn something new about her that makes me glad I picked the Ajah all over again!
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
a little bit. I like being in on plots, making plans, etc. I do get passionate about causes, but when reading the books I didn't particularly identify as Blue right away.
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
Hrm. Now that I think about it, I am rather Blue... I love traveling! I don't manipulate intentionally, but I do plot!
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I enjoyed it, looking back it's a bit of a blur. I felt like I was in a bit of a holding pattern waiting, but it was a good opportunity to get to know other people around the site!
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Currently I am Blue HoA, in the past I have been Blue Soul, helped with Online Events, made avi's for holidays, modded CE and helped with a card exchange.
- How did you get to read the Series?
A friend of mine introduced me to them ages ago ('98), I joined Dragonmount the following fall.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Nikole, but I haven't heard from her in quite a while.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I'm not even sure anymore!
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yep, a few Local Events and Fall Ball '08. FB was fun, I enjoyed meeting new people in real life, and also reconnecting with people I already knew.
- What kind of music do you like?
It's all over the map! Something catchy that suits my mood of the moment. Currently I am enjoying Sebastian Grainger and the Mountains, and Sigur Ros.
- What are your favorite movies?
Hrm. A few that I can watch multiple times: Amelie, Stardust, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Bridget Jones' Diary, shoot, there are more :)
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Ripped up $50 when I wasn't paying attention! That counts more as stupid than crazy
- What job do you have?
I am a US History Teacher, and the Registrar at an independent school.
- Do you have a pet?
Aside from Emp? We have a cat. She is ridiculous. But friendly.
- What languages do you speak?
Just English, I used to be ok with French, but that fades if you don't keep using it!
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
When I was five I wanted to be a figure skater in winter, synchronized swimmer in summer, and ballerina year round. Totally manageable!
- Moiraine or Siuan?
I really can't make that choice!
- Shienar or Saldea?
- Tea or coffee?
I like tea more, there are more varieties, but I drink coffee more often.
- Books or movies?
- A short bio about yourself.
Grew up in the middle of nowhere British Columbia, now live in the US.