Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Tamarla is one of the Knitting Circle of the Kin and a Wise Woman in Ebou Dar. She is bone-lean, olive-skinned, has more white than black in her long hair, and dark eyes. She is the only Kin Elder originally from Altara (ACoS, Ch. 37; TPoD, Ch. 1).
- The Knitting Circle is meeting when Elayne reveals that the Tower has always known about the Kin (ACoS, Ch. 31).
- Tamarla is present at the Tarasin Palace when they are preparing to go after the Bowl of the Winds (ACoS, Ch. 37).
- Famelle and the rest of the Knitting Circle escort Nynaeve and Elayne to the angreal cache in the Rahad, where she is wounded by the gholam. Nynaeve Heals her (ACoS, Ch. 38).
- They return to the Tarasin Palace where they meet with the Aes Sedai and the Sea Folk Windfinders (ACoS, Ch. 39).
- On their way to the farm, the Kinswomen and Aes Sedai took turns shielding Ispan, all the while trying to talk Elayne into releasing the Kin of the task and questioning her while it is still possible (TPoD, Ch. 1-Ch. 3).