This article is a stub. A longer, more in depth article will be added at a later time.
Department: Department of Technology
Position Level: Staff
Rotation: Non rotating
Merit Eligibility: Staff Merit
Chain of Command
The Site Designer reports to the Master of the Watch - Interface.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fix/tweak/design our vBulletin theme/visuals as needed
- Be available to work on a variety of projects relating to TarValon.Net's visual appearance
- Experience with creating/modifying themes (vBulletin experience bonus)
- Tools and the ability to use them for this job (Photoshop, etc.)
- Graphic design skills (theory, practice, etc.)
- The necessary time to the job (5-10 per week, more when working on projects)
- Be a member in good standing of TarValon.Net
At one point this was apparently known as Web Applications Developer