Servant of All Coordinator
Note - This position is being revamped as the project is currently under review
The Servant of All Coordinator manages the Servant of All program, which tracks and honors our member’s activities in their communities outside of TarValon.Net and offline.
Position Level: Admin
Department: Department of Community Outreach
Rotation: This is a not rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
Chain of Command
The Servant of All Coordinator reports to the Director of Community Outreach
Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary function of the Servant of All Coordinator will be to process and manage member submissions.
- Awarding member achievements.
- Managing a small staff in processing member submissions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working closely with the Director of Community Outreach on projects surrounding the Servant of All Program including but not limited to; annual evalulations and changes, publicity, annual reporting, and record keeping.
- Managing process and ensuring library is regularly updated with member achievements.
- Must stay in contact with the Director of Community Outreach.
- Must have good interpersonal skills as you will be working directly with Members and Staff.
- Must be able to dedicate 10-15 hours per week to this position, though the specific time needed will fluctuate week to week.
- Must be a Senior Member in good standing with the Tower.
- Must be active, organized, and able to pay attention to details.
- Experience or a willingness to learn Google Docs and Wiki editing.
The position was announced on August 27, 2012.
Servant of All Coordinators
Siusane al'Cuyler: September 14, 2012 - May 2018