|Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Join Date||August 15, 2004|
|Bonded to||Aves Keynes & Nethanel al'Tere|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 15, 2004
- Joined Tower: August 9, 2005
- Raised Accepted: December 15, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: April 26, 2006
- Conference Coordinator: March 25, 2016 - April 13, 2018
- Social Marketing Team: May 31, 2016 - February 28, 2018
- Archivist: December 1, 2012 - November 11, 2015
- Sitter for the Brown Ajah: Spring 2015
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Trainee Archivist: August 14, 2012 - November 30, 2012
- Director of Membership: November 24, 2008 - September 14, 2012
- Head of the Brown Ajah: September 27, 2007 - December 13, 2008
- Heart of the Brown Ajah: January 1, 2007 - September 27, 2007
- Convention Coordinator
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Committee member:
- Amyrlin's Award: Volunteer of the Year - 2011
- Members' Choice Award: Director Service Award - 2011
- Members' Choice Award: Most "In-the-Know" Member - 2012
- Members' Choice Award: Member You'd Most Like to go Out for a Night on the Town With - 2012
- Members' Choice Award: Staff or Admin Member Most Likely to Take Over the Tower (For Real) - 2013
- Bonded to Aves Keynes, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: June 1, 2008 - present
- Bonded to Nethanel al'Tere, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar: March 31, 2012 - present
- Ajailyn Morrivinna, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
- Kantoka al'Meier, former member
- Anika Forsyn, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
- Jeffan Caliarthan, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Renia Tevron, Accepted
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2005 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2009 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2012 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- JordanCon 2009 - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2012 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2015 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2016 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2017 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
November 9, 2014
Why did you choose Brown?
This question has a really long answer. Ultimately because it's my home. Having been the Director of Membership for 4 years and seeing all the other groups I'm positive of this. We're pretty straightforward without being in your face bitchy. We don't suffer fools gladly. We're supportive without being touchy-feely. I just really enjoy us as a group. I think we're awesome.
Are you like the Browns in the books? Do you love books and have a tendency to daydream?
I don't know that I'm really like the Browns in the books. I do love books and I love to read. I'm not much of a daydreamer.
Do you have a favorite Brown Ajah character from the novels?
Verin and Saerin. I won't go into details because spoilers.
How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Um, sometime in my mid teens?
How did you first get into the series?
My Mother turned me on to the series. She tried to get me to read Eye of the World several times before I finally gave in.
Who is your favorite "hero"?
Mat all the way. My kind of guy.
Favorite bad guy/gal?
Hmm this is tough. Graendal is a top pick here.
Favorite book and scene?
I'm really fond of Fires of Heaven in the early part of the series. For the last part I don't think I can pick a favorite. There's so much good stuff going on there. As for scene, I LOVE Nynaeve's scene where she sets Lan at the end of the Borderlands for his journey to Tarwin's Gap.
If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I have no idea. Probably a tavern wench but I'd love to be an Aes Sedai.
How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I found the site when I was looking for a release date for one of the books. I have no idea which one. I lurked around for a while before finally making an account. I stayed because the forums here were so different from any I'd found elsewhere. Actually friendly and people responded.
What do you do in "real life"?
I work in e-commerce for a restaurant supply company.
Do you have any hobbies?
I crochet, read a lot and waste time on the internet.
What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Most of it.
What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Supernatural, Doctor Who, American Horror Story. Couples Retreat cracks me up every time I watch it, Fight Club. Lots of others that I just can't pull out of my brain right now.
Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I like a lot of urban fantasy and trashy erotica.
What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a social worker.