Difference between revisions of "Sera"
Revision as of 10:13, 16 October 2006
Author: Estyrien al'Halien
Sera is a Seanchan damane. She was one of six damane chosen to accompany Tuon to the Westlands, an honour than she competed eagerly for (WH, Ch. 14).
Sera has curly black hair and the sul'dam allow her to wear red ribbons in it (WH, Ch. 14).
- 1000 NE: Sera accompanies Tuon across the Aryth Ocean (WH, Ch. 14).
- 1000 NE: Melitene chooses Sera to be one of the damane included in the search for Tuon (CoT, Ch. 14).
- 1000 NE: Sera accompanies Tuon back to the Tarasin Palace (KoD, Ch. 36).
Strengths and Talents
- Sera is the strongest of the six damane in terms of the One Power. (WH, Ch. 14)
- She is not as agile in her weaving as Charral (WH, Ch. 14).
- She knows the weaves for Healing (KoD, Ch. 25).
- She is very fond of Tuon (WH, Ch. 14).
- She is as proud as a sul'dam (WH, Ch. 14).