Difference between revisions of "Samel Crawe"
From Tar Valon Library
Revision as of 01:41, 16 October 2006
Author: Atarah al'Norahn
Samel Crawe is a man from Emond's Field in the Two Rivers, Andor. He is a member of the Village Council (TEotW, Ch. 2). Bandry Crawe is his son (TEotW, Ch. 4).
He has a horse face and a long nose (TSR, Ch. 56).
- Rand sees Samel Crawe and Rowan Hurn join the rest of the Village Council in the common room of the Winespring Inn on Winternight (TEotW, Ch. 2).
- The Village Council questions Padan Fain about the war in Ghealdan (TEotW, Ch. 3)
- In the big battle against the Trollocs, Jon Thane and Samel Crawe have charge between them east of the Winespring Inn. Samel is sure that he saw smoke from his farm. When Perrin gives them their instructions, he thinks to himself that Samel and Jon do not expect an easy day, but they wear determination like cloaks (TSR, Ch. 56).
- In Baerlon, Rand is surprised to see Baerloners who look like people he knows in Emond's Field; among them, he sees a man who is the mirror-image of Samel Crawe (TEotW, Ch. 15).
- Among the members of the Village Council, Perrin prefers Samel Crawe to Cenn Buie (TSR, Ch. 53).