From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||March 10, 2003|
|Bonded to||Katarianna al'Leya|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: March 10, 2003
- Joined Tower: Was not a recruit
- Raised Soldier: Was not a soldier
- Raised Gaidin: March 10, 2003
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
From Odin's Aes Sedai, Katarianna al'Leya:
- At the signing for Crossroads of Twilight in 2003, I was lucky enough to be able ask a question to the Creator. Jorryn Sedai actually had two, and since I could not for the life of me remember what mine was, I said I would ask her second one.
- I went up there, proud as can be and asked: "If someone was to open a gateway in front of them that opened behind them, would they be able to balefire themselves?”
- I remember that he put down his pen and looked at me, his eyes sparkling before saying: "Young lady, you need to go have an affair with a man, woman or german shepherd. Either way, you have entirely too much time on your hands.”
- It took me a second, I thanked him and walked off, very puzzled look on my face. I had to ask the other people that had been close enough to see if he had in fact said what I thought he had. And he did.
- And so began one of the longest running inside jokes, because not long after that I got special permission to bond Odin.
- Fellow Warder Jalen te'Kreg's only comment is, "Who'sagoodboooyyyyyy?