From Tar Valon Library
Author: Leora Oldessroth
- Myrelle bonds Nuhel after the first Aes Sedai he was bonded to died; she saved him from dying, too (ACoS, Ch. 12).
- Nuhel brings word to the Aes Sedai gathered in the Little Tower, Siuan and Leane that Gareth Bryne is approaching the camp (TFoH, Ch. 27).
- Nuhel tells the gathering that if they intend to attack Elaida they will need a great captain - and Gareth Bryne is exactly what they need (TFoH, Ch. 27).
- Nuhel is sent to meet Gareth Bryne and escort him to the Little Tower (TFoH, Ch. 28).
- Myrelle sends Nuhel and Croi out to find Lan when his bond is transferred to her and he gets close to the Salidar Aes Sedai; Lan tells her that she shouldn't have done that - he almost killed them before recognizing them (LoC, Ch. 52).
- Nuhel is in Myrelle's camp with Lan when Siuan leads Egwene there; after Egwene sends Lan to Nynaeve in Ebou Dar, Nuhel helps in breaking down the camp (ACoS, Ch. 12).
- Egwene sends Beonin, Anaiya, Myrelle and their Warders to find the camp of the Murandian army and arrange for a formal meeting with the Hall of the Tower (TPoD, Ch. 15).
- Nuhel and Myrelle escort Egwene when she and Gareth Bryne go to view Tar Valon and its harbor (CoT, Ch. 16).