|Join Date||August 4, 2003|
|Bonded to||Edwyn Narshiva|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 4, 2003
- Joined Tower: January 16, 2004
- Raised Accepted: January 26, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: December 1, 2005
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Aussie Party 2005 - Melbourne, Australia
Senior Member Interview
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
Ahhh I don't know!!! And I can't find where it tells me on the site sorry!!! About two years ago.
- Why did you choose Yellow?
They were my home and some of my first friends from the moment I joined :)
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
Yes in the sense that I care for people and looking after my friends is what makes me happy. I don't have a medical background :p
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
Yes absolutely I'm definitely a lover :)
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Long :p I was a novice for ages because I had to finish all the books! But still enjoyable and lots of spamming :p I mean, what...? :look
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I kinda post sporadically so I mainly jsut contribute to threads and keep with my Ajah these days :)
- How did you get to read the Series?
Through Leilwyn Sedai of the Grey Ajah.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
The lovely Edwin Narshiva.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
- ahem* I did have one but they gave her to someone else coz I wasn't online much :look
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Definitely Lan coz he's all broody and kinda like Aragorn. My favourite nation... I do like the Aiel.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes I've attended two Australian Tower Parties. Absolutely brilliant! I reckon anyone who can should go to one because it deepens your friendships with people you meet online as well as making the site a more meaningful part of your life.
- What kind of music do you like?
All apart from country. I love Dido, George, anything easy listening but also electronica, rock, metal, boppy stuff, seriously anything!! But not country. Can't stand it!
- What are your favorite movies?
TWILIGHT!!! Obsessed right now :p Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, anything dance and show orientated.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Hmm...shoplifted when I was a kid and got caught :p
- What job do you have?
I'm a student studying English and Sociology and also working as a waitress/barista.
- Do you have a pet?
Yes a black cat named Arwen, she's my familiar most definitely.
- What languages do you speak?
Only English. But I count in French, Japanese, German and Indonesian lol
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Min or Aviendha?
- Sword or Spear?
- Candy or Cookies?
- Clothing or Make up?
- A short bio about yourself.
My RL name is Phoebe. I'm 22 years old and live in Tasmania, Australia. I love reading, movies - anything arts or literature orientated as well as anything mystic and magical. Thats me to a tee :)