Author: Leora Oldessroth
Magla Daronos is Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah (LoC, Ch. 30); she was a Sitter for the Yellow before the Tower was broken (CoT, Ch. 16). She sides with the Salidar Aes Sedai (LoC, Ch. 30) and is chosen to be a Sitter in Salidar (TPoD, Ch. 16). Magla follows Romanda's lead (TPoD, Ch. 16; CoT, Ch. 16). Magla shares a tent with Romanda and Salita during the siege of Tar Valon (KoD, Ch. 23).
- When the Salidar Yellows are deciding on who to elect as Sitters, Magla insists that Salita be one of their Sitters; because she already held one of the three seats, Magla had more influence than Romanda and succeeded in getting Salita elected as a Sitter (KoD, Ch. 23).
- After Nynaeve discovers how to Heal stilling, Magla is one of several Yellow sisters who insists that she will break Nynaeve's block and wants Nynaeve to demonstrate the weave she used (LoC, Ch. 30).
- Magla, as one of the Sitters for the Salidar Aes Sedai, raises Egwene to the Amyrlin Seat (LoC, Ch. 35).
- Magla and two other Sitters meet with Romanda after Egwene is raised to discuss how to maintain their power (LoC, Ch. 37; TPoD, Ch. 16).
- Magla votes "No" on declaring war against Elaida and refused to stand in the interests of unity once the lesser consensus was achieved (TPoD, Ch. 19).
- When Takima announces what the effect the war decree has on Egwene's powers as Amyrlin, Magla looks like she is about to vomit (TPoD, Ch. 19)
- Delana tells Egwene that Magla, along with Varilin, Takima, Faiselle and Saroiya, have suggested that the Salidar Aes Sedai negotiate with Elaida (CoT, Ch. 16).
- The Sitters, including Magla, meet to hear the report on what happened at Shadar Logoth. When Moria and the others suggest an alliance with the Black Tower, Magla is furious and states that only a Darkfriend would make such a suggestion. Magla speaks against allying with the Black Tower and votes "No" to the alliance (CoT, Ch. 19).
- Magla, along with Varilin, Takima, Faiselle and Saroiya, attempts to stall the plans for approaching the Black Tower as long as possible (CoT, Ch. 20).
- Magla, Varilin and Saroiya are frustrated that the negotiations with Elaida are going so badly (CoT, Ch. 30).
- Magla votes "Yes" to Rand's proposal that the Salidar Aes Sedai bond forty-seven Asha'man (KoD, Ch. 23).
- Magla is with Romanda when Romanda's tent is over-run with four spine roaches (TGS, Ch. 26).
- She attends meeting Romanda calls but does not stand for Egwene's proposal about how to run the war. She does stand for the proposal to give the Amyrlin and all Sitters time to attend any meeting of the Hall (ToM, Ch. 27).
"Magla Daronos shouldered her way into the group, and she had the shoulders for it. She looked as if she worked the sword, or a blacksmith's hammer. "You will break it, Larissa? Hah! I do have several ways in mind already to draw it out of her."" (Magla about breaking Nynaeve's block; Lord of Chaos, Chapter 30).