Senior Member Interview
January 30, 2008
- What is your Tower name?
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since July 06
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I had a good time, didn't get any pranks, did many siggys, and took on the Novice Goodie Bag Thread.
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah?
Dec 17, 2007
- Why did you choose Green?
I picked the Green because I am a Green, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I fight for what I believe and I stand by my convictions.
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
In some ways, I mean I am married and I don't flirt with other guys, I don't kill Trollocs. However I do fight my own battles.
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
LOL no not at all. I don't party, though I am going to a scrapbook party tomorrow. *winks* I love only one man, two if you count my dog, and I wear what's comfortable and only put makeup on when I am going on a date.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Nope not bonded.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Well I do the Novice Goodie Bag Thread still, I do siggys when asked, I am one of the Green Monkeys and I shine my stellar personality on everyone! *G*
- How did you get to read the Series?
I started reading it because of my brothers and my ex boyfriend. Needless to say I lost the ex and stayed with the books.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I don't have one yet
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite is Aviendha, she is in my mind what a green acts like and I just love how fierce she is. My favorite nation is Andor, I love the concept of a woman being Queen.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Not yet, but soon I hope
- What kind of music do you like?
Most everykind there is, but currently I am into R and B and Pop.
- What are your favorite movies?
Wizard of Oz, Pretty Woman, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Never been Kissed
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
LOL eloped with my husband on the spur of the moment, 8 years later is dosen't seem so crazy!
- What job do you have?
I am a stay at home mom for my wonderful daughter Jackie. I also do filing and admistration duties for my Mom in law when she needs it.
- Do you have a pet?
I have a pom named Pixie, a chocolate lab mix named Jupiter, and a horse named Golden Star.
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Hmmm not sure, I had a ton but I think a big one was singer
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
- A short bio about yourself.
Well I am 27 years old, I am a Scorpio. I live in Northern Idaho and have for the part 4 years, before that I lived in Eastern and Western Washington. I was born in Eastern Washington and lived or traveled to 32 states by the time I was 4 years old. I have one younger full brother, several half siblings and two older half brothers. I also have 4 step siblings and 4 adopted siblings. It's a huge family. I have a 6 year old daughter named Jackie and have been married almost 8 years to Jeremy. I am currently preganat with my second child. I enjoy reading, writing, singing, dancing, scrapbooking, card making, and just about any arts and crafts.