Department: Department of Research and Records
Position Level: Administrator
Rotation: Non-rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
Chain of Command
The Headmaster/Headmistress reports directly to the Director of Research and Records.
Teachers all report directly to the Headmaster/Headmistress.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps detailed list of all classes currently running in the classroom.
- Assigns classes to Accepted and Senior Members to teach as requested.
- Ensures that Wheel of Time trivia covered in classrooms is factually correct.
- Maintains good morale in the classrooms with teacher/student recognition.
- Responsible for checking-in with the Department Head once weekly.
- Must be willing to spend a minimum of 4 hours a week at this position.
- As this position specifically oversees Junior Members, a Senior Member is preferred, though not compulsory.
This position was known as "Classroom Assistant" prior to October 2007.
It was changed from a Staff position to an Administrator position in April 2012.
- Charis Delphi: January 24, 2014 - present