Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
|Wheel of Time Random Quote|
The full name was not recorded in the main series, but was given in the Wheel of Time Companion. Other information about the character is also included in the Companion, but we did not use it in the TarValon.Net Library.
Faiselle Darone is an Aes Sedai and Sitter of the Green Ajah for the rebel Aes Sedai. She is stocky and copper-skinned with a square face (TPoD, Ch. 19) and "mocks every tale of a seductive Domani" (KoD, Ch. 23). She has two Warders (KoD, Ch. 2).
- After Egwene is raised, Lelaine, Faiselle and three other Sitters discuss how to limit the influence Sheriam has as Egwene's Keeper (LoC, Ch. 37).
- Egwene convenes the Hall to tell them she has decided to rest for a few days. After the meeting Lelaine gathers up her followers, Faiselle, Lyrelle and Takima (TPoD, Ch. 16).
- Faiselle is one of the Sitters to vote against the declaration of war against Elaida (TPoD, Ch. 19).
- Faiselle is one of the Sitters to talk about negotiations with Elaida (CoT, Ch. 16).
- Faiselle and some other Sitters get heated because of the proposal to ally with the Asha'man, and vote against it (CoT, Ch. 19).
- Beonin sees Faiselle and her Warders riding eastward with Takima, Varilin, Saroiya and Magla, but she cannot believe they would find negotiations in Darein (KoD, Ch. 2).
- When Merise Haindehl and Jahar Narishma present Rand's offer of bonding forty-seven Asha'man before the Hall, Faiselle protests to prevent it from being accepted. She does not stand for it (KoD, Ch. 23).
- She attends meeting Romanda calls but does not stand for Egwene's proposal about how to run the war. She does stand for the proposal to give the Amyrlin and all Sitters time to attend any meeting of the Hall (ToM, Ch. 27).
- She is present when Egwene realises Gareth Bryne is under Compulsion and suggests sending a messenger to Lan and Thakan'dar (AMoL, Ch. 31).
"'I expressed myself forcefully on duty.' Faiselle, stocky and square-faced, was forceful in everything; in truth, a hammer of a woman. She mocked every tale of seductive Domani. 'I pointed out that Llyw had been becoming more and more dangerous to himself and others since Kairen died, and I told her it couldn't be allowed to continue. I made her see that as the only sister ever to save two other Warders in the same circumstances, she was the only choice to try doing it again. I'll admit I had to twist her arm a little, but she eventually saw the right of the matter.'" (Faiselle about Myrelle and Llyw; Knife of Dreams, Chapter 23).