|Join Date||February 6, 2013|
|Bonded to||Atreyu Silverstar|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 6, 2013
- Joined Tower: March 18, 2013
- Raised Accepted: June 14, 2013
- Aspired to the Brown Ajah: December 2, 2013
- Raised Aes Sedai: May 16, 2014
- Department of Technology Staff: July 25, 2013 - March 1, 2015
- Library Editor: February 24, 2013 - May 2, 2014
- Heart of the Brown Ajah: July 1, 2014 - November 22, 2014
- Integration Focus Group member: May 31, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Graphics Development Team: April 20, 2013 - June 2, 2014
- Integration Survey Hive Mind: September 20, 2013 - October 11, 2013
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Bel Tine - 2013
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Female Junior Member Involvement - 2014
- Anniversary Party 2014: Awarded Most Authentic Classic Hollywood Costume
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Poems In Her Honor
This poem was written for Elorenya (rl name 'Sora') upon Elo's defense of the pluralized word 'fora' rather than 'forums':
A Poem of the Forums
by Sela Narian
I do not like the fora here.
I do not like them, Sora, dear.
The fora're filled with pretentious fucks
And forums aren't less deluxe.
Use the simple English word
To stop distraction and be heard.
Reading 'fora', at first glance,
Denotes a flowery fancy pants.
Your words won't have a single chance.
No one looks at 'forums' wrongly.
Your words should speak concisely; strongly.
You should not indulge your cause
With highfalutin' lah-dee-dahs.
Simplicity's what gets applause.