|Join Date||February 22, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: March 10, 2005
- Joined Tower: July 11, 2005
- Raised Accepted: April 19, 2006
- Raised Aes Sedai: May 23, 2007
- Classroom Teacher:
- Symbology - Studying the Symbolic, Cultural, and Historical Roots of the Wheel of Time: February, 2006 - June, 2006
Other Tower Relationships
- Summer Euro Party 2006 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
January 30th 2008
- What is your Tower name?
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since before the big exile so that would be February 2005
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
All fine - due to various LoAs all were longer than I would have liked but all fun and good
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah?
Some time around June of this year (2007)
- Why did you choose Green?
It was the best fit for me.
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
Only as much as I am like every other woman in the books - there are similarities more with some than others and there are differences
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
Yep but I am also a tomboy and never wear make up on a day to day basis
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I try to just be around to do stuff and help folk out when I am needed but I don't have any official jobs
- How did you get to read the Series?
I bought the first one because it sounded interesting, the night before beltane oddly enough and carried on from there
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I don't have one
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Moiraine - the archetypal Aes Sedai for the most part but also very human and such occasionaly. Favourite nation is I think the borderlands as a whole. I like their attitude and such
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yep - been to various unofficial ones and a couple of Europarties too. I like the people and the chance to catch up with friends.
- What kind of music do you like?
Most kinds - nothing very extreme or hardcore but most stuff is good
- What are your favorite movies?
Dead Poet Society, all the old musicals, anything with Jim Broadbent or Kevin Spacey in
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Far too many to mention. Usually related to being drunk or not thinking before I speak
- What job do you have?
Horse riding instructor
- Do you have a pet?
A silver tabby cat called Austin, A black lab called Skye, and a large black cat who thinks she is Skye's puppy called Cleo
- What languages do you speak?
English - and some french and german
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I used to want to be a nun, that was from watching sound of music so I settled on actor for a while
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
Athan Miere more interesting I guess cos we know less of them
- Winter or summer?
summer - but I don't mind the cold crisp days in winter, just the wet and windy ones
- Day or night?
day (late day)
- A short bio about yourself.
I have lived in north west England all my life although I have moved around a lot, I live with my fiance and our pets. And I am one of the few people I know lucky enough to truly love my job