|Join Date||September 9, 2006|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 9, 2006
- Joined Tower: January 3, 2007
- Raised Accepted: April 12, 2007
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: June 20, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 21, 2007
- Chat Operator: January 1, 2012 - April 15, 2014
- Heart of the Blue Ajah: October 2008 - July 2009
- Online Events Team: May 12, 2008 - January 27, 2009
- Aiel Clans and Septs
- The Novice's Journey
- Zyphra Al'Tora, former member
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
January 29, 2008
- Why did you choose Blue?
I felt that the Blue Ajah was the most compatible with my personality, both on the boards and in real life.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
I am similar to some of the characteristics of a Blue sister in the books and different all the same.
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
I do like to travel but it's not something I do heavily. As for the plotting and manipulation, that's an occasional hobby as well.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
The time I spent as a junior member was quite memorable. I found it to be awesome and fun.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I have been here for a little over a year and I've enjoyed every bit of it.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I make signature banners for others as well as contribute articles for the Library.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I started reading the series after my mother couldn't get into it.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite character has to be Faile and my favorite nation has to be Shienar.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have yet to attend a real life function.
- What kind of music do you like?
I listen to just about everything but I predominantly listen to Broadway soundtracks and country.
- What are your favorite movies?
RENT, The Color Purple
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
It's not something I feel comfortable speaking about.
- What job do you have?
I'm a warehouse associate, or so I like to call myself. I pull material, pack it and ship it off to the customer.
- Do you have a pet?
I have two dogs.
- What languages do you speak?
I speak English and a smattering of German.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a doctor.
- Moiraine or Siuan?
- Shienar or Saldaea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Books or movies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm a 20 year old who's just trying to find herself amongst all the chaos. I live, work and play in Orlando, FL. I'm going to a local college and am majoring in graphic design. In my spare time, I bead and read and hang out at the beach.