Difference between revisions of "Deoan Kakarot"
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 20:14, 4 June 2012
|Real Name||Travis Hall|
|Birthday||December 23, 1983|
|Join Date||December 27, 2005|
|Bonded to||Aria Vanth|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: December 27, 2005
- Joined Tower: April 12, 2006
- Raised Soldier: August 1, 2006
- Raised Gaidin: December 9, 2006
- Chat Operator: September 20, 2007 - present
Other Tower Relationships
- First brother with Guiyall Rithmaire
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2006
- Fall Ball 2006
- Anniversary Party 2007
- Fall Ball 2007
- Anniversary Party 2008
- Anniversary Party 2009
- Anniversary Party 2010
Senior Member Interview
February 15th 2008
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
It fit me the best. I could have fit with any of the groups, for I share traits with all of them, but it was the only group that fit me.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
Fun, though admittedly brief
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I am an operator in #wheel, and I attend as many RL events as possible. I post when it fits, and I try to keep up Mother's spirits as I can :p
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was given book 1 as a present by my parents, in a vain attempt to have to buy books less often.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I have several. Brienen Ruthegar is my first. The others I mostly took over for a Gaidin heading on ELOA.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Character: Rand. I associate with him.
Nation: Shienar. It has pride, tradition, and a different outlook on things.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes. I love Tower parties. I attend them as often as possible, and host local functions at my home as often as I can. I think people should go to them, because it really solidifies TarValon as a community, instead of a website.
- What kind of music do you like?
All music. Techno / Trance the most though.
- What are your favorite movies?
If it seems really geeky, I probably like it.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Too many to list, too many with ramifications if revealed. If I come to trust you, you can feel free to ask about them ;)
- What job do you have?
I am a systems / network administrator. I work on expensive computers.
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, I have a dog, Lunara, my fiancee has a cat, Kitty, and we have two roommates, Guiyall and Wil.
- What languages do you speak?
English and Bad English (obligatory Fifth Element reference). Though honestly, English and Spanish.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
All sorts. Some form of scientist was prevalent, though.
- Thom or Juilin?
- Sword or Spear?
- Day or night?
- Candy or cookies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I am 23, engaged, about to be a father, and I seem to gather a following at whatever I do. I am very open, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)