Formerly known as Cealestis Lumen
|Join Date||February 7, 2007|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 8, 2007
- Joined Tower: March 31, 2007
- Raised Accepted: July 6, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: January 17, 2008
- Demoted: January 1, 2013
- Aspired to the Brown Ajah: March 26, 2013
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah: August 31, 2013
- Mind of the Brown Ajah:
- July 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
- unknown - unknown
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - June 1, 2014
- Sitter for the Brown Ajah: Spring 2014
- Head of the Green Ajah: November 21, 2011 - June 30, 2012
- Sitter for the Green Ajah:
- Created and updated the Green Ajah HQ: January 2009 - unknown
- Department of Technology Staff: June 2009 - April 8, 2012
- Big/Lil Sisters Coordinator: July 9, 2008 - July 2010
- Heart of the Green Ajah: July 3, 2008 - January 1, 2009
- Mundane World Forum Moderator: July 1, 2008 - December 31, 2008
- Online Events Team: May 12, 2008 - January 27, 2009
- Senior Member Interviews Project: April 2007 - unknown
- Radio DJ: March 30, 2007 - May 31, 2007
- Researcher: unknown - unknown
- Library Editor
- Most Aes Sedai Like - Anniversary Party 2010
- Green Who Has Donated So Much Time To The Ajah And Tower Award - Annual Green Awards - 2010
- Julina d'Elrohiri, former member
- Shariyan Al´Feay, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Kiana A'Jadein, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Alexia Batel, Accepted
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Summer Euro Party 2008 - Waldmannshausen, Germany
- Summer Euro Party 2009 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Euro Party 2013 - Oostende, Belgium
Senior Member Interview
- Why did you choose Brown?
I get depressed when I cannot exercise my brain. I love to read, I love to contemplate the world (philosophy is also a major interest of mine). I'm an analyst, always have been. I think knowledge is power - and powerful I am in a game of Trivial Pursuit.
- Are you like the Browns in the books? Do you love books and have a tendency to daydream?
In some ways, yes, in some ways, not at all. I'm not a dusty type. I always figured the Browns to look a bit haphazard, unkempt, like female Albert Einsteins. I love make up and fashion. So in that, no, I'm not like the Browns in the books. But yes, I do love books and I do daydream a lot, and can totally drift off when listening to music.
- Do you have a favorite Brown Ajah character from the novels?
Clearly, Verin. She was secretly the most bad ass of all characters, much more bad ass than the Greens and Reds, and wasn't all in our faces about it.
- Who is your favorite character? Favorite nation?
I'm a die hard Mat fan. He'll be my favorite forever, though Egwene comes in second. As for nation, I always loved the complex culture of the Seanchan.
- How were you introduced to the series?
My ex boyfriend introduced me to them.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
I always liked Moghedien's story line, as well as Lanfear and her incarnations.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I'd probably a confused bystander, but I prefer the thought of being a Brown Sedai, gliding through the Tower and smoothing my skirts, playing political games with the other Ajahs and the rest of the world without them even noticing.
- Seanchan or Shara?
Seanchan. I'm kind of sad though we never learned as much about Shara as Seanchan. It seems like a very interesting nation.
- Asmodean or Sammael?
Asmodean. I liked his affection for music.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Actually, I was browsing on Youtube one day in February 2007 and found some WoT related videos, and in the comments a member of the site mentioned it.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Currently looking for a "real" job, I'm a criminologist. In the mean time, I keep myself occupied building websites and being editor in chief of my online film magazine, FilmInquiry.com.
- What language(s) do you speak?
Dutch is my native tongue, but I speak English on a bilingual level.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Writing is my biggest passion. Also, watching movies and TV shows. I love music, and to cook. Another major passion of mine is traveling and exploring the world.
- Do you have a pet?
I have a Bengal cat named Poh, he's more like a familiar than a pet. If he could, he'd go with me everywhere.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
The Hunger Games, Hugh Howey's Wool series, Nicole Rafter's books (criminology/movies), Brandon Sanderson's works, The Dresden Files, The Lunar Chronicles, The Kingkiller Chronicles.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Dolphin trainer, vet, psychiatrist, movie director.
- Party or lounging at home?
Lounging at home
- Tea or coffee?
Coffee in the morning, tea during the rest of the day.
- A short bio about yourself.
What's relevant to know about me is that I'm a Dutchie, born and raised in The Netherlands, but that I moved to Perth, Australia in early 2014.