|Join Date||December 16, 2002|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: December 16, 2002
- Joined Tower: December 16, 2002
- Raised Soldier: February 5, 2003
- Raised Gaidin: April 26, 2003
- Company Commander of Val'Cueran: September 17, 2004 - January 1, 2006
- Warder Councillor for Val'Cueran: Fall 2010
- Bonded to Arie Davion, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah: September 10, 2010 - June 30, 2016
- Bonded to Alena Mysana, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: August 16, 2004 - July 1, 2009
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
May 19, 2010
- When were you raised to Gaidin of the Val'Cueran?
I was raised to Gaidin at the Second Anni party in Tennessee.
- Why did you choose Val'Cueran?
I chose Val'Cueran because they are the Heart Guard. For long before joining Tarvalon.net I was often the person my friends came to with problems. I've always been one to help in the background and ask nothing in return and Val'Cueran exemplifies these ideals and more.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
Well, there was no Citizen rank when I joined, so that time was great!. As for recruit and soldier, I had a wonderful time and many fond memories of that era. Climbing the Wall, getting stabbed by gaidin in the training yards, even EzBoard and its chatroom.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Somewhere around 8 1/2 years.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Right now I'm just a splurker.
- How did you get to read the Series?
The first book was bought for me back in 8th grade or so by my mom's friend for my b-day.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Mat is my favorite character. The Two River is my favorite... "region" I suppose is a better word than Nation.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've been to several real-life events. And I must say there is nothing like meeting your friends and family from all over the world for the first time.
- What kind of music do you like?
Metal (Power, Heavy, Thrash, Black, Fantasy....), Alternative, Rock n' Roll, Electronic, Industrial, Rapcore/"Nu Metal", Acoustic, Instrumental, Mash-ups, J-Pop, ect.ect.ect
- What are your favorite movies?
Garden State is my only real "favorite movie".
- What job do you have?
Stay at-home Dad.
- Do you have a pet?
Angel - Mini Schnauzer Darius - Sheltie Eechy - Rough-skinned Newt Fin - Northwestern Tree Frog
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Paleontologist, Inventor, and FBI Agent
- Egeanin or Suroth?
- Shadar Logoth or Manetheren?
- Winter or summer?
- Board games or computer games?
- A short bio about yourself.
I am and Independent Liberal-Conservative father of one. Been married for almost 5 years now and life is wonderful. Also, I am awesome.