|Join Date||July 7, 2007|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 7, 2007
- Joined Tower: September 1, 2007
- Raised Accepted: December 13, 2007
- Aspired to the Gray Ajah: February 26, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai: February 16, 2009
- The Most Creative Gray - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2008
- Gray Ajah Member of the Month August/September 2009
- The Gray You Will Never Forget - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
- Gray Guide
Other Tower Relationships
Mar 5 2008
- Why did you choose Gray?
Because it was the one place that I felt truly at home, I have a family there and the love and support that my sisters and I have for each other is so uplifting that it just wouldn't of made sense to not go Gray.
- Are you like the Grays in the Books?
Slightly, but mostly I don't believe that I am.
- Do you love politics and do you like to discuss a lot?
Hell yeah I like to discuss things. I could talk a topic to death if I actually have knowledge about it...politics on the other hand irritates me.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Memorable. I met so many fantastic people here at tv.net during that time that they are the only reason I'm still here to be a senior member.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I provide support to my friends and sisters, I write for the Gray newsletter, I'm welcoming to our newest members when I can remember to get my butt into the intro thread and I'm sure there are some things that I'm forgetting right now.
- How did you get to read the Series?
An ex of mine told me that I would love them so I thought I'd give them a try. I was hooked from book one, funny he knew that would be the case.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I'm not bonded yet, and it will be some time before I take that step.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I don't have a mentee yet, but I am looking forward to getting my first.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Lan, the man is as graceful as in my head and I've adored him since I first started reading the series. So Malkier would also be my favourite nation.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I wish I'd attended a real life function. I'll be keeping an eye out for a future one here in Australia though.
- What kind of music do you like?
I have eclectic taste in music, so I will listen to anything I deem to have an awesome beat/rhythm etc.
- What are your favorite movies?
Boondock Saints, Lock, stock and two smoking barrels, Snatch, Romeo Must Die, Chronicles of Riddick, it's an extensive list I'm afraid...Star Wars is on it!
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
There are way to many of either of those situations in my life to pinpoint one as being crazier or more stupid then the other...
- What job do you have?
Unemployed at the moment, but I do work at the local when they need me, I enjoy working behind a bar.
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, two dogs and a cat. The dogs are Stretch and Bruiser and the cat is Kit (he's my precious).
- What languages do you speak?
A little Japanese, basic Swedish, Spanish and a Native language that a friend of mine has been teaching me.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Archaeologist, Dancer, Writer.
- Lanfear or Moghedien?
Lanfear for sure!
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Candles or lamps?
- Party or lounging at home?
Today, lounging at home.
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm a little crazy, I have a big heart and I get easily frustrated with people that find it hard to be themselves. I love to dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening and love with passion. Surely life is about doing things with a passion born of interest and not of need. ;)