Difference between revisions of "Ayendra Kisharad"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Revision as of 18:33, 2 September 2018
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Join Date||January 8, 2008|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 8, 2008
- Joined Tower: February 17, 2008
- Raised Accepted: September 30, 2008
- Aspired to the Brown Ajah: November 13, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai: April 18, 2009
- Current Events Forum Moderator:
- May 3, 2016 - October 2, 2016
- July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- February 19, 2010 - July 1, 2010
- March, 2009 - January 1, 2010
- Sitter for the Brown Ajah:
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- JordanCon 2009 - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2016 - Placerville, California, USA
- JordanCon 2016 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah?
April 18, 2009 at JordanCon in front of RJ's family.
- Why did you choose Brown?
Ever since I first started reading the books in 1993, I've identified with Brown. When I got here to TarValon, it was really a no-brainer. I fit with the other Brown ladies so well.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My time as a novice and accepted was frustrating actually. I think I'm much older than your typical novice and accepted so the pranks and silliness was really not my thing. I was really looking forward to becoming a Senior Member.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I'm honestly not sure how I first heard of the series. I do remember it was 1993 and there were only a few books out. I got EotW based on someone's recommendation but I can't remember who now and just devuored it. It was such a wonderful story. I quickly inhaled the other published works and then waited anxiously every year or two for the next one to come out. I had actually stopped reading after Book 8 because it took so long for the books to come out and other things took my interest. I didn't get back in to reading them again until I met Eniara Kisharad. She rekindled my love of this series and encouraged me to finish up the completed books. The 11th book was out by that time. I started back at book one and reread the previous ones because I really couldn't remember much. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the release of TGS in just a couple of weeks.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've only been to JordanCon. For various reasons, mostly financial, we've not been able to make it to any other function this year. That's most unfortunate since Eni and I are moving to New Zealand in a few months and probably won't be able to make it back for a few years. I really enjoyed JordanCon. It was great to finally meet in person all the wonderful people I'd first met online. Plus we got to meet some of RJ's family so that was special too.
- Do you have a pet?
I don't currently have a pet. My 13 year old cat Shadow died in April of this year.
- Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Dr. Pepper actually.