Assistant to the Member Services Coordinator
This article is a stub. A longer, more in depth article will be added at a later time.
This was a position in the Department of Member Services responsible for identifying avatars for new members to use
This is a Former Tower Role
Chain of Command
The Assistant reported to the Member Services Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- search for new avatars and crop them to appropriate size
- get artist’s approval for use of their work in the capacity of an avatar
- maintain a record for each avatar
- knowledge of the site’s basic rules regarding avatars and other common knowledge
- capability to crop images in some sort of image-altering software
- Any member of any rank, having been a member for at least three months
The position was formed in May 2007. It is not known who filled the role.