|Title||Outreach Activities Coordinator|
|Join Date||October 30, 2012|
|Bonded to||Avendaella Tikvah & Elanda Tonil|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 30, 2012
- Joined Tower: January 21, 2013
- Raised Accepted: May 7, 2013
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: July 25, 2013
- Raised Aes Sedai: April 11, 2014
- Demoted to Soldier: July 1, 2016
- Aspired to Val'Cueran: September 23, 2016
- Raised Gaidin: February 8, 2017
- Graphics Development Team: January 18, 2018 - present
- Outreach Activities Coordinator: December 23, 2016 - present
- Friendly Face Team: October 5, 2014 - present
- Warder Councillor for Val'Cueran: Fall 2018
- Honour Guard of Val'Cueran: April 1, 2018 - October 28, 2018
- Heart of the Blue Ajah: January 1, 2016 - June 30, 2016
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah: Spring 2015
- Tar Valon Times Staff: April 18, 2013 - May 31, 2014
- Welcome Committee: July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
- Outreach Activities Team: January 12, 2014 - April 26, 2014
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Aes Sedai Involvement - 2015
- Members' Choice Award: Friendliest Member - 2016
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Junior Member Involvement (Female) - 2017
- Members' Choice Award: I See You Everywhere - 2017
- Members' Choice Award: Most Entertaining Poster - 2017
- Keeper's Award: Non Membership Administrator of the Year - 2017
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Gaidin Involvement - 2018
- Members' Choice Award: Most Representative of Company - 2019
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Gaidin Involvement - 2019
- Members' Choice Award: Spammiest Member - 2019
- Bonded to Elanda Tonil, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah: October 28, 2018 - present
- Bonded to Avendaella Tikvah, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah: October 10, 2018 - present
- Nymala Ingasy, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Gedhan Audax, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Dnae Ila, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Ixialdor Lathanril, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Katrie Ilmarien, Novice
- Adanys Wynterwulf, Aspirant of the White Ajah
- Stephen Lightheart, Aspirant of the White Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Anniversary Party 2016 - Placerville, California, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2016 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Britain and Ireland Party 2015 - Dublin, Ireland
- Fall Ball 2018 - Sleepy Hollow, NY, USA
Senior Member Interview
February 11, 2017
- Company Questions
Why did you choose Val'Cueran?
I was bonded VC first, and from day one everything I saw of the pack impressed me, I felt at home right away. That feeling grew more and more over time until I realized that Val'Cueran, the Heart Guard, with loyalty, honor, dedication to the pack and the Brotherhood, that was who I am. I feel like they chose me as much as I chose them.
Do you fit the Val'Cueran stereotype? Are you fiercely loyal and travel in a pack? Do you enjoy the taste of warm milk?
I am fiercely loyal to everything and everyone I hold dear. Those I call family have my undying loyalty, I'd do anything for them. As for traveling in a pack, that's what family is. Warm milk? Only with cinnamon and cocoa lol
What male character from the novels do you think would fit best in Val'Cueran?
Lan, hands down. It might seem weird but I could see Mat as well, he might hate the fact that he has to save women in trouble but he does it even as he's risking himself. He reminds me of a wolf leading his Band of the Red Hand, and Talmanes being his beta. He has the heart for it, deep down inside.
- Book Questions
How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
How did you first get into the series?
I was lent an old, tattered copy of Eye of the World by my ex's best friend. At first, since I had recently read Lord of the Rings, I was making comparisons and kinda poking fun at it, but as I kept reading I got hooked.
Who is your favorite "hero"?
Mat and Birgitte, and their scenes together are great!
Favorite bad guy/gal?
Asmodean, I wanted more info about his past. He seems like the sort of character my husband loves to create.
Favorite book and scene?
All the books blend together into one story for me, but my favorite scenes are the ones involving the Doorway Ter'angreal, the tests, Tel'aran'rhiod, and Rhuidean.
If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
A Hunter of the Horn from Arafel
- General Questions
How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I found a reference to it on a shawl making blog, Kitan had invited the blogger to join, so I checked it out myself and was impressed. I stayed because this is an amazing community that does a lot of good for its people and for the world. Though we are diverse in our beliefs and cultures, there is an overarching warmth for each other that is hard to find nowadays.
Do you have any hobbies?
Too many and not enough time for them all! I play the ukulele and learning guitar and mandolin, painting, reading, domestic and old fashioned crafts, playing video games, writing, and archery are a few.
What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
All kinds, except country and hardcore rap. Right now I'm really into Reggae, Celtic music, Metal, and R&B.
Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I love reading just about anything but atm my reading list is mostly classics, interesting books from 100 years ago, how to books and anything I find at the used book store that catches my eye :)
What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be President, a veterinarian, an Air Force pilot, an artist, a writer, a mother, a wildlife researcher, and an astronaut. Currently I'm none of these, however I'm working on three of them!