|Join Date||July 19, 2004|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 19, 2004
- Joined Tower: October 11, 2004
- Raised Accepted: January 13, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 16, 2005
- Sitter for the Brown Ajah: Spring 2006
- Heart of the Brown Ajah: September 27, 2007 - December 31, 2007
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Fall Ball 2005 - Richmond, Virginia, USA
Senior Member Interview
January 29, 2008
- Why did you choose Brown?
Brown was where I fit it. I loved the women, I enjoyed their company in the Hallways and in the City. It was just where I belonged.
- Are you like the Browns in the Books?
I can be a bit detached from the world, but I'm not quite as bad as the book Browns.
- Do you love books and do you daydream a lot?
I do love books, and I day dream more than I should. Particularly during a rather boring class lecture.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I enjoyed all the time I spent at this site. Granted, it was smaller when I joined. If I joined today, I would probably feel a bit overwhelmed.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Three years this past July.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I serve as the Heart of the Brown Ajah. I have also served a term as a Sitter.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My dad bought me a 25cent copy of Eye of the World from a yard sale as a surprise, because it "looked like the kind of book" I would read. The rest is a very complicated history. :P
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I suppose my favorite character is between Mat and Tuon. It used to be Perrin, before he got all whiney. :P My favorite city is Ebou Dar.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've been to several real life functions, both official and unofficial. I greatly enjoy them. It is fun to make internet people "real" people, and real friends. People should come if they like to have fun and meet others.
- What kind of music do you like?
I like a little bit of everything. Rock and roll, r&b, anything by Regina Spektor. :D
- What are your favorite movies?
The Princess Bride, Constantine, original Star Wars trilogy, The Little Princess, The Neverending Story, The Boondock Saints, Transformers.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Joined a website, went to a party to meet a bunch of strangers from the internet, got hooked. :P
- What job do you have?
I'm a student, and I work for my dad.
- Do you have a pet?
I have 2 dogs, a bird, a rabbit, a bearded dragon, a fire-bellied toad, and a hermit crab.
- What languages do you speak?
English. And verbs in Spanish, Italian, and Arabic. :P
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Astronaut, archaeologist, paleontologist, and a marine biologist.
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Verin or Adeleas?
- Board games or computer games?
Board games. :D
- Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi and Cherry Coke.
- A short bio about yourself.
Umm...brown hair, brown/green eyes, 5'1. Student, no idea what I want to be when I grow up anymore. :P